The Fit: Choosing the right size
We are happy to offer our beanie hats as our first product available in sizing for infants to adults. It’s easy to choose the perfect fit. Here’s how:
- You’ll need a tape measure. Measure the circumference of your head at the largest part, just above your ears and across your forehead.
- Refer to our size chart below for the size that corresponds to your measurement. If you have an in-between measurement, best to go for the smaller size since the hats are stretchy. Also, if you prefer a very snug fit, you can also go for a size down.
- Printed outer shell in pill resistant spun poly
- Lining option in heavy cotton rib knit for the cold of winter
- Lining option in sustainable bamboo/spandex knit for the winds of autumn
- Printed and sewn
- All-over print that won’t ever fade
The shell (outer) layer of our beanies is a spun polyester fabric. It wears great and is highly pill resistant so can be worn and washed with almost no noticeable change to the fabric surface. The sublimation high-vibrancy print will never fade. For the inner lining, choose from our bulky cotton rib knit suitable for wearing in colder weather or our cotton/bamboo sustainable interlock perfect for indoors or mild weather. We currently offer both lining options in 3 colors so you can choose the lining that best compliments your art.
Your custom made beanie hat is easy to care for. Wash it in a washing machine in cold water, or hand wash in cold water. Please air dry. Since the lining and shell are two different fabrics, air drying prevents any shrinking between the two different fabrics and keeps your beanie fitting just right.